...turned into great bouts of laughter. I started asking Em to "say cheese" and she gave me one super cheesy grin after another. I love how her left eye just about closes and her nose wrinkles up so much! She puts SO MUCH effort into smiling! She kind of looks like she is straining really hard to do something, but these are all happy faces!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Say Cheese
What started as Emerson sweetly holding her little lamb and sucking her 2 fingers (of course!)....

...turned into great bouts of laughter. I started asking Em to "say cheese" and she gave me one super cheesy grin after another. I love how her left eye just about closes and her nose wrinkles up so much! She puts SO MUCH effort into smiling! She kind of looks like she is straining really hard to do something, but these are all happy faces!
...turned into great bouts of laughter. I started asking Em to "say cheese" and she gave me one super cheesy grin after another. I love how her left eye just about closes and her nose wrinkles up so much! She puts SO MUCH effort into smiling! She kind of looks like she is straining really hard to do something, but these are all happy faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such a silly girl...
love the pics!
Honestly, could she be any cuter? Such personality! I love it!!!
Post a Comment