Emerson is a whopping 20 pounds now!! I can't believe how much she has grown. She got officially weighed at the doctor's today. Todd took her into the doctor's again this morning because we thought she might be starting to get another ear infection. She's had a nagging cough again for over a week and has been slightly irritable. We didn't want to risk her getting worse over the weekend and having to wait until Monday and re-arrange/juggle our schedules to get Em in to see a doctor. Luckily everything checked out good ... hooray!! At worst case, Em may be suffering from a slight cold, but that is certainly manageable.
A couple typical Emerson looks...
First, Em at the window checking things out.
Second, Em and her "I don't know" pose / look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad that everything checked out OK. The picture of Em by the window is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment