All it takes is one little word to get Emerson very excited. The word is "outside". She LOVES being outside. She knows that she needs her shoes on, so at the mention of the word, she'll promptly sit down with her feet extended. Since we've been having such great weather, we got out Em's sandals. She thought these were great, especially because they have Velcro & she can undo them herself!
On Friday, I was able to take a 1/2 day off work and Todd was just getting back from being up north for work for the last few days, so we were able to spend a good amount of the afternoon outside. Here's Em patiently (sort of!) waiting for us to get ourselves ready to go outside... of course, she looked so sweet (& silly!) that I couldn't help myself but go get the camera.
Saying "come on!"...
Trying to open the door herself...
Another door!
1 comment:
I just love her little face in that first picture. Such a sweet goofy little girl.
Post a Comment