It's so much fun just to start snapping pictures while letting her do her thing! Her vocabulary is really expanding. At least, I think it is. I don't understand anything she's saying, but I can distinctly hear many different "words" and sounds. It also seems like she's speaking in sentences and she's starting to make motions with her hands while she talks. She really does get into it... moving her mouth all around, sticking out her lips (especially the bottom one!), and her eyes get big. I would love to know what she is saying. Sometimes it seems like she is repeating the same sentence over and over to tell me something really important and other times it's more like she is asking a question.
There are a few words that are clear -- mama (sounds more like mmmmmmmm), bubba (sounds more like babbababa), dada (sounds like dadadada), and most recently, "uh-oh". She says this one very slowly, clearly & carefully. And knows what it means... she's say it when she drops something, or falls, or when intentionally knocking something over.
The many faces of Emerson...
2 comments:
You almost made an "E" out of the position of those pictures! hahahha....madison has that same book and loves it!! I love the expressions she is making when she is reading the book! HOW GREAT!
I love all the pictures. She is getting so big!!
Post a Comment