Monday, September 1, 2008

More Firsts

1. Emerson skooched almost 6 feet (mostly backwards) across the floor today. She started in the living room and ended up in the dining room under one of the chairs. She seemed so proud of herself and every so often looked up at me with a gigantic grin as if to say "look at me, look what I can do."


2. It's so amazing to see how Emerson is really beginning to pick up on things and understand how things are suppose to work. For instance, when getting out of her bouncer she kicks her feet so hard like she is trying to help me get her out. Also, she now recognizes when I offer my hands to her that I'm going to pick her up and she begins to "pull" herself forward to help.

She's also really starting to enjoy being in her bouncer. I love how her chubby thighs look when she's standing in her bouncer.

No comments: