Emerson just recently started sucking in her bottom lip. It's hilarious when she does it and then tries to smile. This picture doesn't do her new look justice, but it was the closest I came to catching it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...for capturing the many moments of our beautiful little girl. Every picture has a story behind it, here's Emerson's...
4 comments:
yeah! an Emerson blog!
I have been waiting for this...
love ya both!
I love it!!! Thanks for sharing. I have to admit, I took the past 45 minutes to read the whole thing. I just had to know what was going on.
Thanks again for letting me into the "World of Emerson"!
hi Stef! :) love your blogsite - so great to read! love the pictures of Emerson. she is so, so adorable. :) lotsa love, hien
Hi Stef! I found on you Jenny's list. you have a very beautiful daughter and I LOVE LOVE the hair! She is gorgeous! I love reading your blog
Post a Comment