Monday, September 22, 2008

Favorite Words

This post is for some of the very little things I want to remember that bring great joy to Emerson. Words. Plain and simple. For some reason there have been a few words that just completely crack Emerson up. All you have to do is say one of them, and they set her off into great laughter. I don't know what it is about them or how we stumbled across these, but here are Em's favorite words so far...

Pants

Zoom

Buzz

I'm sure I seem totally strange out in public repeating any one of these words over and over, but Em loves it!

Another thing that is guaranteed to bring about laughter.... smelling Emerson's diaper. Who would have ever thought? Again, something so simple that we now do over and over and over just for fun and more squeals of joy.


By the way, for those who are reading this... Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words. I love being able to share our stories and pictures with you.

I can't have a post without a photo, so here's Em playing with her teddy bear from Aunt Kim.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the pure belly laughter of something that is so not funny, but could not be funnier to them. There is NOTHING better to listen to then children laughing!!!!!!