Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain and More Rain

It rained all weekend long... so we had to play inside. Em practiced her sitting and floor skills. Todd also helped Em practice her dance moves.



Family photo...



It was also a day for another first. Em's first sippy cup. She did really well holding on to it. However, I don't think she actually drank any water from it. It was more for play and to start getting use to it (because as her doctor told us at her last appointment, the goal is to have her no longer drink from a bottle by 1 year old... we'll see. I'm not sure I'll be ready for her to give up her bottle because it will be another step to her no longer being a little baby!).

1 comment:

hien k. d. said...

it's so nice to see a family picture! :) you look beautiful, as always! it's been a long time, hopefully we'll get to see each other again sometime!