
This is Todd's new favorite picture of Emerson. He even has this one set as his computer screen background. I think it's her double chin that he likes so much.

We took Em to get her 6 month pictures taken. She did really well at first, but then the camera flash really started to startle her. She would jump every time and it didn't take long for her to anticipate what was coming and start to prepare for the flash. Well, this resulted in some really goofy expressions. Thus, we only picked some of the very early pictures, which meant we didn't end up getting any good shots of her in her little dress. All the posing must have exhausted her because she fell asleep (again) so hard during the car ride home.

So since we didn't get any good shots in her dress, I decided to do my own later in the backyard. Todd wasn't around, so it was a little hard to keep Em propped up long enough to take a picture.
Here are some of my attempts...

Emerson is getting so close to sitting on her own. I set her in her crib so I could quickly do a few things and when I came back she was still happily sitting there. Also, in this photo is one of her absolute favorite toys, we call him crabby (it is a little plastic crab with wriggly legs and squeaky eyes). She loves to chew on the little legs, so we joke that Emerson already likes to eat crab legs.

Here Em is showing off more of her sitting skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment