Thursday, October 14, 2010

November 2009

I'm trying to catch up...

I do remember that we had a very nice fall last year with many beautiful days well into November.

Em helping with the leaves & her first official jump into a leaf pile --




Of course, there were many cheesy grins --



Em's first Thanksgiving feather hat --
(Hard to remember what caused the ouchie under Em's nose, I seem to recall that she fell & it was really weird that she scrapped under her nose. I do remember it was right before I wanted to take Christmas card photos!)



Then right before Thanksgiving, Em suddenly took interest in her Halloween costume. I was so shocked because she wanted absolutely nothing to do with it at Halloween. She did find that she needed to accessorize with her hat & mittens...



Then there was Thanksgiving (Em all dressed up & ready to go to Grandma & Grandpa's house) --



Also, lots of playing (I love this pic of Em playing with her Fisher Price airplane from Aunt Kim & Uncle Larry because I have very vivid memories of playing with the my Fisher Price airplane when I was little)...



And finally, there was setting up & decorating the Christmas Tree. This was the first year Em could really "help". She bopped back & forth from the bins of ornaments to the tree carrying one ornament at a time. They all seemed to end up on the same branch, so while Em was "traveling", we would scatter the hung ornaments around the rest of the tree.

No comments: