I couldn't resist! I fell in love with a pair of brown and pink Robeez Mary Jane shoes and had to get them for Em. Emerson didn't know what to think of them at first, but they didn't seem to hold her back for long. I know there's not a great pic of the shoes, but it is hard to keep Em still long enough to get just the right shot. Em also has begun sporting a new do... I'm just not sure what else to do with her hair these days!
4 comments:
you are so silly... I am glad that she liked them and did not kick them off!
I can't believe how long her hair is getting...I think it looks cute!
Hope you had a great halloween - can't wait to see those pics!
I love robeez shoes. They are the only shoes that seem to stay on my kids feet when they were infants.
If Em will keep a headband in her hair.. a flower headband would look cute on her.
Grady had a pair of those,but with a dino on them, very cute!
**hair-do idea**
both our girls had a ton of hair on top, so instead of the tiny stick-up pony, I did the topsy-tail thing with it. It took some getting used to, but I liked that it would lay flatter:)
I also used barrettes, but they slip out of that sliky hair and can be a choking hazzard.
She's going to walk before Christmas...
I think the new hair rocks:)!!!!
Just be happy she has hair!!!
I also agree with Jennie, she will be walking before Christmas. Hold on tight, this ride isn't slowing down anytime soon!!!
Post a Comment