For nothing is impossible with God. -- Luke 1:37Today we had the joy of dedicating Emerson at our church. She did so wonderful -- no fussing or wriggling. By dedicating Emerson we commit and it is our prayer to raise her according to God's Word and create a solid Christian home for her to live in and learn from.
The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the
stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? -- Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the
stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? -- Psalm 27:1
We had a great day with our family. All of Em's grandparents came to church with us and then joined us for lunch at our home. Em's Aunt Laura and cousin Cody also came over a little later.
Thank you "Aunt Jenny" and "Uncle Kevin" for the lovely flowers. Thank you to our church for the precious gift on the Bible. We are truly blessed to have so many people in our lives that love and pray for our little Emerson.
And one the best parts of the day.... snuggling with my baby...




3 comments:
"Amen"!
Beautiful pictures & post, Stef... I love the one of you two snuggling. Luke was dedicated last weekend, it is so hard to believe that the little ones are growing up!
You have a lot to be thankful for, God has indeed blessed you and Todd.
Love you guys!
Congratulations...is that the right word to use?
What a true and wonderful post. In our crazy world, the one thing that is constant is God. I think it is wonderful that you are raising Emerson in "good faith"!
Love the pictures...she looks so much like her mommy...BEAUTIFUL!!!
What a beautiful sweet post. We are having Abby dedicated on the 23rd of this month. It's so wonderful to have so many people praying for you and your little one. What a blessing.
Post a Comment