
I think we can really say it is "winter" now. We FINALLY have snow -- lots of fluffy white snow. I can't wait for Em to be able to love going outside in it and play. In the meantime, she's bundled up tight and ready for the snow!
I'm longing for skiing, but unfortunately I no longer have any ski buddies near by and it's just not Todd's thing (he's been a good sport and tried, but it didn't work and let's just say I had stomach pains from laughing so hard!). Hopefully, Em will enjoy it and in a few years will be my new ski partner. In the meantime, I'll just have to watch the snow build up and dream.
3 comments:
I can be there in 45 minutes...
I was thinking about that yesterday!
Let's go!
She looks so cute bundled up... I can't wait to see her!
Love that hat!
My girls spent the entire day playing in the snow. I watched them with the biggest smile on my face:)
Holidays are just that much more fun with a little one.
Enjoy every minute!
I can see you two skiing in no time at all. Maybe start with snowman building or sledding...or walking:)...whatever comes first.
Enjoy Emerson's first winter and all the wonderful things that come with it!!!
Post a Comment