Em just loves taking a bath! I remember during the first couple of months we would race through giving her bath because she hated it so (I think mostly she didn't like feeling cold). Now she just can't get enough of the bath.
By the way, we had another "first" related to bath time the other night. First poop in the tub. That ended Em's bath real fast!

2 comments:
Oh Emerson...
Thanks for the Monday morning laugh.. She is getting so big, less baby more little girl.
I cannot wait to see pictures from Christmas day!
We have to get together after we get back to celebrate the boy's birthdays... can we make a date?
love you guys...
Cute picture!!! I remember the first time Isaac pooped in the tub, Jimmy got out the garden hose from outside and sprayed down the tub just not to have to touch it. I am laughing right now as I type this...he really is "such a girl" about so many things:)!
I love all the stories...keep up the great job!
Post a Comment