Friday, January 28, 2011

November 2010

There's nothing like good friends....

Em with all her "buddies"
What would a weekend be without a visit to the house to check out the progress.  Em loves to visit "her new house".
Em still leaning when she poses for a picture

Em loves her new backpack... here's a good cheesey face -


I'm not quite such how to explain this face.  I think she was trying too hard to give me a cheesey face.


Then I asked Em to smile without showing her teeth & this is what we got.  Still trying too hard.... funny girl!


She wanted a picture taken with her "buddies" (as she calls all of her stuffed animals).


Of course, another trip to the house.  Em loves to visit & get her picture taken "inside" the house.


Looking "out" the front sunroom windows

2 comments:

hien k. d. said...

love these pictures, Stef! Em is so very cute! :)

Baby be Blessed said...

(sorry to leave this here but didn't have any other way to contact you) You have won our Yay...Free Friday Giveaway!! Please email me with your address.
Thanks so much!!
Tina