Em has picked up (actually more like made up) some baby sign language. I think her daycare center teaches some, but I have no idea what "words" they teach. Several weeks ago, we figured out that Em had a symbol for when she wanted "more" of something. I happened to catch her signing while snapping a photo of her on Sunday. The real sign language for more is to touch your closed finger tips together with both hands. Em has her own version -- pointing with one hand to the palm of her other hand. She'll ask for "more" food, water, stories, almost anything. Here she is asking for more water to be put in her water bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how precious! She is so stinkin' cute!!
I did baby sign language with all three kids and loved how they all ended up making up some of their own signs. "More" always hung on the longest:)
Post a Comment